7/8" CELLFLEX® Premium Attenuation Low-Loss Foam-Dielectric Coaxial Cable.
Ultra Low Attenuation - The further reduced attenuation of CELLFLEX® premium attenuation coaxial cable results in extremely efficient signal transfer in your RF system, especially at high frequencies.
Complete Shielding - The solid outer conductor of CELLFLEX® coaxial cable creates a continuous RFI/EMI shield that minimizes system interference.
Low VSWR - Special low VSWR versions of CELLFLEX® coaxial cables contribute to low system noise.
Outstanding Intermodulation Performance - CELLFLEX® coaxial cable?s solid inner and outer conductors virtually eliminate intermods. Intermodulation performance is also confirmed with state-of-the-art equipment at the RFS factory.
High Power Rating - Due to their low attenuation, outstanding heat transfer properties and temperature stabilized dielectric materials, CELLFLEX® cable provides safe long term operating life at high transmit power levels.
Wide Range of Application - Typical areas of application are: feed lines for broadcast and terrestrial microwave antennas, wireless cellular, PCS and ESMR base stations, cabling of antenna arrays, and radio equipment interconnects.
- Inner Conductor: Copper Tube [ mm (in) ] 9.3 (0.37) Dielectric: Foam Polyethylene [ mm (in) ] 21.5 (0.85)
- Outer Conductor: Corrugated Copper [ mm (in) ] 25.2 (0.99) Jacket: Polyethylene, PE [ mm (in) ] 27.8 (1.09)
- Weight, approximately [ kg/m (lb/ft) ] 0.43 (0.29)
- Minimum bending radius, single bending [ mm (in) ] 120 (5)
- Minimum bending radius, repeated bending [ mm (in) ] 250 (10)
- Bending moment [ Nm (lb-ft) ] 13.0 (9.6)
- Max. tensile force [ N (lb) ] 1440 (324)
- Recommended / maximum clamp spacing [ m (ft) ] 0.8 / 1.0 (2.75 / 3.25)
- Characteristic impedance [ ? ] 50 +/- 1
- Relative propagation velocity [ % ] 90
- Capacitance [ pF/m (pF/ft) ] 74.0 (22.5)
- Inductance [ µH/m (µH/ft) ] 0.185 (0.056)
- Max. operating frequency [ GHz ] 5
- Jacket spark test RMS [ V ] 8000
- Peak power rating [ kW ] 85
- RF Peak voltage rating [ V ] 2920
- DC-resistance inner conductor [ ?/km (?/1000ft) ] 1.62 (0.494)
- DC-resistance outer conductor [ ?/km (?/1000ft) ] 1.34 (0.408)
- Storage temperature [ °C (°F) ] -70 to +85 (-94 to +185)
- Installation temperature [ °C (°F) ] -40 to +60 (-40 to +140)
- Operation temperature [ °C (°F) ] -50 to +85 (-58 to +185)
- Fire Performance: Halogene Free
- VSWR Performance: Premium for 824 - 960 MHz and 1850 - 1990 MHz [ dB (VSWR) ]